Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where the Herbs Grow Thickly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin

PostSubject: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Spoiler for image size c:

A clearing in the Unclaimed Forest where many herbs of many varieties can be found. Catmint often draws cats here, but medicine cats have been known to visit the area on occasion if their stocks are running low.

--

Dustypaw sniffed at the heavy herb-scented air, pawing his way through the undergrowth outside of LightningClan territory. He knew that he wasn't supposed to be exploring but boredom was good at taking advantage of the apprentice, and Dustypaw didn't know of anything useful he could do around camp. He batted, kit-like, at a flower and sat down, looking about him.

Site Rules | Character Records | PM Me | Brohoof? | BMR Bronies

I won't be as active here, but I try to get on whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Piggy could escape trough the nifty door that a strange man had just installed. He could see the way out of this heck-hole. He bolted out of the cat-door and into the forest beyond. Piggy wanted to flee from the "natural" food that his owners gave him for the time that he was there. I was just an excuse for food. Out where Piggy used to live, the woods, he had his own "nature buffet". He could have all of the worms or rodents he liked. As he was thinking about what he would do next, he paused at the sweet scent of catmint. Without thinking, he began to run towards the beautiful smell. As the smell got closer he could see something...a shadow. Piggy crept closer until he could spy on the "thing". It was another cat. As he tried to get a closer look when, it saw him.

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Dustypaw perked his ears up as he heard a stranger approach. He raised his lips in a cautious half-snarl. Dustypaw's ears flattened and a scared growl crept up from his throat. "W-Who . . . Who are y-y-you?" he stammered, nearly crying aloud at how shaky his voice was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

"I am Piggy, an outsider. Don't worry, I will not hurt you. I used to live in the woods, but my parents were catnapped. My only goal now is to find my parents...dead or alive. I have just escaped from the heck-hole called a human's house, but you do not need to know my whole story. It is a pleasure to meet you, but I have to find my parents." Piggy said in a shy manner.

(ask if you can come with me)

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Dustypaw laughed nervously. "You? Hurt me? Friend, I am a warrio--an apprentice of LightningClan! If it came down to it, I might have to kill you. For I may look small, but where I come from I am tall and strong for my kind: for I am Dustypaw of LightningClan, strong, brave and proud!" he meowed triumphantly, pulling a grim face for a moment before smiling cautiously again. "..I'm kidding. What about your parents? What happened to them?"

(I will, give me time.~
Also, I made a Lord of the Rings reference. ^^ Of course, no one is going to understand it, but....)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Piggy jokingly said, " I thought you were going to kill me for a second!" Then Piggy answered, " We were a happy family, Me, my mother, my father, and her. My evil sister. Well she was nice before the plan. I woke up one morning, thinking it would be a normal day, but no, nothing like a normal day. Set up in the woods we had a little "shelter" big enough for more than us. Nothing could get in except for us. But when I woke up, I saw no one in the shelter. I thought that they went out to pick berries, but when I noticed the messenger cat, everything changed. My sister had given me a message saying, "Dear my fellow brother, I thought that you would like to know that I am not your sister, but a cat taken into our family when you were too young to remember. I grew up with my old family, wanting to be a warrior and a fighter, but my parents said no. I decided to run away and live on my own to someday be among the great warriors. That is when your stupid parents took me away from my destiny. Since that day, every night I have been making my plan of escape, and finally I have finished. I am going away to carry out my destiny and become a warrior. From, Your non-sister" But it was not that, that tore away my heart it was the last words that were said in a whisper. The cat said, "P.S. I have taken your parents with me. If you dare to follow us, I will kill them...and you."" Piggy started to cry and he ran away.

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:56 pm

"Wow," murmured Dustypaw, amazed at Piggy's story. He blinked and stumbled, chasing after the crying cat. "Wait! Where are you going?" he cried. "I'd like to help you!"

(Sorry for shortness. .-.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Piggy faintly heard DustyPaw's cry when he stopped. When DustyPaw came closer, Piggy exclaimed, "You will help me!? Wait... are you crazy. I told you that the messenger said that if I follow, I will die along with my parents. So if you come with me she will kill you too. Plus, I don't even know your real story. Mabye you are a selfish little cat that will kill me in the darkness of night. I need to know your story DustyPaw!"

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 pm

"I don't have a story," Dustypaw meowed honestly. "Like I told you, I'm an apprentice of LightningClan." As he said this, he looked nervously over his shoulder as if awaiting some unseen enemy beyond the thick undergrowth. "I can't be too long. My Clanmates might m-miss me. I . . . I'm not actually s-supposed to be out here. Especially while I'm still a-an apprentice." Dustypaw flattened his ears worriedly. "But . . . I'd still like to help!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Piggy glanced in every direction. He said, "You have two options, either to leave me alone, go back to your town thing, and never speak of me or help me find my parents."

Last edited by jadonsoccer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 pm

(Um, Jadon, that's kind of godmodding. :\ I won't give you a warn this time since you're new to roleplay and all, just watch out for it in the future. c; Always give the other players' character a choice. You can't control what they do or say, so don't try to. Dustypaw still wants to help. :D He's just more likely not too if you scare him.
Anyway I think it's kind of unrealistic for a group of guards to come out of the bushes.... o-e More details at least please, before I reply in-character? )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magpie
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

(Thanks for changing it. c:)

Dustypaw's eyes flashed. "It's not a 'town thing'! I t-t-told you! It's a Clan! L-LightningClan!" Then he lowered his eyes to the ground and sweeped his tail sheepishly around his paws. "But . . . I would l-like to help you. If you'll have me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Piggy replied, "You have one hour to gather all of your belongings. Tell no one you are leaving...even your family and friends. You will throw away any memories of your past life. We will not return until we find my parents. When we do return...you will not be able to return to your family. This is a huge decision, one that you are to make at this moment. Are you coming, or are you not?"

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:19 pm

"No!" Dustypaw cried. "LightningClan is my home! I can't leave them! I'm still an apprentice.... I can't j-just throw away my training for a . . . for a stranger!" he stammered.

(Would you like me to create a different character and have him accompany Piggy?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:33 pm

"Then go home!"Piggy yelled. At that moment, he lunged toward DustyPaw. His claws slashed a strip of blood in DustyPaw's chest.

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Dustypaw yowled, surprised. He swatted out at Piggy reflexively, clawing at his new opponent's ear then swiftly wriggling backwards, out of reach. "What are you doing?!" Panic was full in Dustypaw's voice, panic and shock and a tinge of betrayal. He had really started to like Piggy, hadn't expected him to snap like that. Dustypaw's fur bristled reflexively as he crouched, ready to defend himself again if necessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm sorry, I just need to find my parents. If you are just going to be wishy-washy and waste my time, just leave. Now are you coming or not?" Piggy exclaimed impatiently.

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Dustypaw shook his head sadly, ears flattening. "I-I can't leave LightningClan," he meowed firmly. "I want to help, but not i-if it means that. We're short on warriors, t-t-too. I need them, and it might just b-be that they need me, too."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Piggy said sadly, "I have to be on my way then, for I have to get going. Have a happy time in your "clan." Goodbye."

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:56 pm

"S-Sorry. . . ." meowed Dustypaw regretfully. "I w-would like to help! But how far would the journey be? I don't want t-to be too far for too long from my Clan."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Piggy responed, " It could be a small adventure or a long journey. It is your gamble. What are you going to do??"

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm

He swallowed nervously. "Fine . . . F-Fine, I'll go. But if it gets too r-risky--I don't want to die." Dustypaw's voice was small, almost shrill when he replied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadonsoccer
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Piggy replied in the same monotone voice of Dustypaw, "Ok, we shall leave at midnight. Gather your things and tell no one that you are leaving. I will be hiding here in this tree. Get some rest now, you will need it." Piggy skillfully climbed the short tree and began to fall asleep, for there was a huge journey for them tomorrow.

Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 am

Dustypaw nodded seriously, a weight seeming to settle on his shoulders. His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked again at Piggy. "I d-don't have any 'things'. I t-told you, I'm in a Clan. We're a family, we share th-th-things."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Herbs Grow Thickly   

Back to top Go down

Where the Herbs Grow Thickly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1