Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vexinate
Kit

PostSubject: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Medicine Cat den!

Up above is a small preview of the outside for this strange den, the inside is large enough for the Medicine Cat to store all the herbs and keep the sick cats away from the outside world. Most cat's come here when they are sick or have aches and pains.

Medicine Cat: Flightdirection [Played by Vexinate]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None. [Future MCA will be Deerkit.]

"Any and All Cat's are welcome here if they are in pain or injured. Whether you be rogue or a enemy clan cat Starclan has chosen me to help heal your pain." - Flightdirection
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Yancy
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 pm

ooc; Could you post first? x3 I was the last one to post in the nursery, and I don't want to double-post.

ic; Deerkit stared at her limp sister as she padded to the nursery.

ART SHOP
lineart (c) AppleDew on dART

PM me if you need any help! I don't bite~! I nibble.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vexinate
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 am

A slight hum rose from his chest as he mixed a few herbs around in his den, nosing threw them easily. His eyes closed and his back leg thumping on the ground as rythm developed in his head, he seperated the good herbs from the bed with simple things like smelling and felling the texture. Flightdirection was so familiar with herbs and the smells by now that it was like first nature to him to do this sort of thing and know what a herb is without even having to think about it.

Heyo! Vexilicous Vexi here just telling you that if you need the Medicine Cat, Flightdirection, for Streamclan just hit me up with a Private Message! c;
',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

Clicky click click! Please and I'll give you a Brownie c;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   

Back to top Go down

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2