Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silver's den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Silver's den   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

There is a large yew bush in the center of loner territory. Scents of herbs mix with the scent of yew leaves and make a pungent aroma around the bush. If you stuck your head inside the bush you would see a burrow (deep enough to fit three whole adult cats) with a large nest of rabbit pelts inside. If you were to take a look around the bush den, you would notice a pile of herbs about two mouse-lengths away from the entrance and a pile of prey (mostly rabbits) over behind the burrow.

Silver leaps into a large bush carrying a bunch of rabbit pelts. She arranges the pelts into a cozy nest and falls asleep as soon as she lies down in her nest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 pm

2 cats, both the size of apprentices nearing training completion, padded by the bush. They peered at it and Snow, the younger she cat sniffed the air. "Hey, do you smell that?" She said to her older brother/twin Ripplepaw. He sniffed the air near the bush. "Yeah, I do, actually... smells like fresh rabbit!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 am

Inside of the bush, Silver heard the two unfamiliar voices in her dreamless sleep. She jolts awake despite the fact that she was deeply sleeping a few seconds ago. She pokes her head out of the yew bush and lets out a startled hiss, "Wh-wh-who are you?!" she demanded, her fur bristled and her blue eyes were wide. They must be looking for their mum! she thought, looking at their small sizes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

OOC: Lol, does the cat have an accent? xD

IC: The two cats jumped back, fur standing on end at the sudden surprise. "H- Hi! I'm Ripple. and this is my sister Snow." Snow, which was about 2 moons younger than Ripple peeked out from behind him. "Hello."

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

(Yes, she has a British accent. XD)

She nods, smiling "Well it's nice to meet you two. My name is Silver." Her tail flicks back in forth with unease. I should take them back to their den as soon as possible so their mum doesn't have to worry about them, she thought quickly. "Why don't you come inside my den for a bit of rabbit?" she said and thought, It's been a while since I had company. She thought ,reassuring herself, Just one rabbit and I will take them home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:15 pm

OOC: Lol, cool. C:

IC: They both nodded. "Okay!" Strangely, they both said it at the same time. Exactly. Ripplepaw padded over to Silver. "nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 am

(Sorry, I got grounded unexpectedly for not babysitting my baby brother for the entire weekend for free. I said, 'Come on! I am twelve! I can't watch a two year old for two days!' The hired a babysitter with my bank account money and grounded me. )
She sweeps her long, silvery tail around her hind legs as she pads out of the entrance to give them space to get in. I mustn't keep them too long, or their mother will be worried, "Come on in and make yourselves at home." Deep within her eyes flicker a thought of worry to slight to notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 pm

OOC: That's fine. C:

IC: They walk inside the den. "Wow! Neat place you got here!" Ripplepaw exclaimed. "Yeah! It's like... an underground realm!" Snow recited. Ripplepaw sniffed one of the rabbits cautiously.

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

"Well,.... dig in!" she mewed, puffing up her silver tail. She nudged a rabbit towards them, hoping they would like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

The two apprentice sized cats sniffed at the kill carefully. "If you say soo..." Ripplepaw took a bite of the rabbits thigh and Snow winced as he chewed it. "How is it?!" She exclaimed, wanting a bite herself.

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

She lies down near the pile of rabbits and snares one with her claws, "I caught that one today,' she said, pointing to their rabbit with her tail, "it's fresh." I hope they like those rabbits, she thought, I haven't had any visitors in a few moons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm

He chewed and looked back at her. "It's great! Thanks for the rabbit." Snow looked at them both and pulled a leg of the rabbit. "Yeah, thanks." She chewed and looks back up at Silver. "How long have yer been living here, heh?" Ripplepaw asked. His southern accent starts to show heavily.

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm

She takes a huge bite of her rabbit, "A few moons, I move every once in a while to prevent getting attacked by the clans." She flicks her silvery tail, "If you don't mind me asking, where is you two's mum?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Ripple narrows an eye. "We're not that young, Mis. We could take care'a ourselves." "Yeah, we're brother and sister. We're about... a few moons... years?" Snow wonders in thought. "But we're certainly not munchkins, no ma'am. We may be a little small for our ages that all."

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

She nods, casting another glance at their sizes, "Sorry if I offended you, I don't get many visitors since i move so much." She gives a sorry smile, flicking her ears once or twice.

Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

He nods, taking another bite. "That's okay mis. No harm done." He smiled and finished his half of the rabbit. Snow licked her muzzle vigorously and savored the last pieces or tasty rabbit in her mouth. "That was a great snack."

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

She smiles sweetly, "That's good," stretching her neck she took another large bite from her hare, flicking her long, silvery tail, "I hope you both enjoyed the snack I caught."

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:07 pm

(Fluffy, please post at least 30 word when Roleplaying. Thank you.)

They nodded and lifted from the cave floor. "Thanks ma'am. We both appreciate it." Snow smiled and padded out of the cave along with Ripplepaw. They turned over to the entrance of the cave and waited.

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

She dipped her head, "It was a pleasure meeting you two. I hope we meet again and we could enjoy another pleasant snack like this one." She smiles, "Have a great day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispers
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 am

They both nod. "Pleasure meetin' you as well ms.." Ripplepaw turns and Snow follows him into the undergrowth as their tails dissapear out of the bush wiggling with joy. Very odd characters they both were.

Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 am

She sighs, sad that they had to leave and mostly out of exhaustion. After hunting rabbits all day, she was ready to curl up in her nest and sleep until dawn when she would go out and hunt for herbs. Yawning, she padded into her nest and settled down into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's den   

Back to top Go down

Silver's den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1